Patch #7 has been released for Xbox One and PS4. Patch notes available soon. The T-shirt kiosk in The Playground will be reopened shortly thereafter, according to Ronnie 2K. There have been some updates to haircuts already noticed (see Lonzo Ball image). We are assuming the patch will address gameplay, MyCAREER, and more.
#NBA2K18 Patch 7 to drop within 48 hours. T-shirt kiosk will be reopened shortly thereafter
— Ronnie 2K 2K18 (@Ronnie2K) December 19, 2017
Here are the Patch 7 Notes below:
- Updated custom t-shirt kiosk coming
- Portland and San Antonio’s courts have been updated to properly match their real-world counterparts.
- Lonzo Ball and other player hairstyles have been updated to match his new look.
- Fixed a bug where the number of timeouts left indication on the scorebug was resetting between quarters.
- The correct amount of VC should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up games.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when finishing a MyTEAM game with Spanish commentary enabled
- MyPLAYER theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is set.
- Fixed an issue where players 96 overall or higher would hang when the opposing team quits out of an active Pro-Am Team Arena game.
- When you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
- Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now function for AI players in Pro-Am games.
- Fixed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a trade that sent Two-Way players to a team whose roster is full can result in one or more of those players disappearing from the league.