An elite shot-blocker who intimidates those around the rim, causing interior shots to be less effective.
RIM PROTECTOR BADGE GRINDING
- Combine badge grinding efforts with Chasedown Artist badge
- Bait a CPU player into being open, then time the block as he shoots
- Upgrade defensive attributes
- Add attribute boosts to defense
- Put gameplay settings on Rookie difficulty and 12 minute quarters
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: After unlocking the Bronze badge for a skill, you can use VC to upgrade to Silver and Gold badges for up to 5 badges that are unique to your chosen Archetype. A HOF badge can only be earned and unlocked after its gold badge is unlocked.
Bronze Badge: Perform 80 Blocks in a Season
Hall of Fame Badge: Perform ~ 250 Blocks in a Season (unconfirmed)
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.