Known for his ability to score baskets immediately off of offensive rebounds near the hoop.
PUTBACK KING BADGE GRINDING
- Combine badge grinding efforts with Hustle Rebounder
- Join a team with bad offensive shooters to maximize the likelihood of misses so you can get offensive rebounds.
- Box out (preferably the other team’s best rebounder) whenever possible and focus on gaining inside position.
- Focus on the trajectory of the ball when someone shoots, to anticipate which way the ball will bounce off the rim. You should take distance, height, and speed of the bounce off the rim into consideration when making your move to snag the board.
- Work on timing your jump and anticipation
- Use 2K Camera angle for best perspective for getting rebs
- Increase Rebounding and Strength attributes
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: Badge availability depends on which archetype you choose
Bronze Badge: Score 50 times after offensive rebounds.
Hall of Fame Badge: n/a
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.