Known for his ability to strip the ball from a ball-handler.
PICK POCKET BADGE GRINDING
- Combine badge grinding efforts with One Man Fast Break badge (steals leading to fast break points).
- Target weak ball handlers
- Time your steal attempt when the ball is exposed, but be careful of reach-in fouls
- Press double team to trap the ball handler
- Upgrade defensive attributes
- Add attribute boosts to defense
- Put gameplay settings on Rookie difficulty and 12 minute quarters
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: After unlocking the Bronze badge for a skill, you can use VC to upgrade to Silver and Gold badges for up to 5 badges that are unique to your chosen Archetype. A HOF badge can only be earned and unlocked after its gold badge is unlocked.
Bronze Badge: Poke the ball loose 50 times.
Hall of Fame Badge: Poke the ball loose ~ 150 times.
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.