A slithery player who can get around screens easily.
PICK DODGER BADGE GRINDING
- Run through any screens you see the offense setting. Focus on which CPU player has the highest tendency of setting screens.
- Read the offense and their plays to predict and react to when CPU players will set screens.
- Upgrade athletic and defensive attributes
- Add attribute boosts to atheticism and defense
- Put gameplay settings on Superstar or HOF difficulty (so CPU runs plays more) and 12 minute quarters.
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: Any Archetype can earn all Bronze level badges
- Note: Once you earn the Bronze badge for a skill, you can use VC to upgrade to Silver and Gold badges for up to 5 badges unique to your chosen Archetype. A HOF badge can only be earned and unlocked after its gold badge is unlocked.
Bronze Badge: Run through screens 50 times (unconfirmed)
Hall of Fame Badge: Run through screens 200-400 times (unconfirmed)
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.