Excels at taking the ball coast to coast on a fast break.
ONE MAN FAST BREAK BADGE GRINDING
- Join an NBA team with good defense to help get more stops, to maximize the amount of fast break opportunities.
- Go for the Pick Pocket badge first so that you can get steals that will lead to more fast breaks.
- Put gameplay settings on Rookie difficulty and 12 minute quarters
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: Any Archetype can earn all Bronze level badges
- Note: Once you earn the Bronze badge for a skill, you can use VC to upgrade to Silver and Gold badges for up to 5 badges unique to your chosen Archetype. A HOF badge can only be earned and unlocked after its gold badge is unlocked.
Bronze Badge: Score on a fastbreak at least 75 times in a single season.
Hall of Fame Badge: n/a
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.