Finishes alley-oops at a high rate.
LOB CITY FINISHER BADGE GRINDING
- Combine badge grinding efforts with Relentless Finisher, Posterizer and Pick & Roller
- Join an NBA team with good alley-oop passer(s) for a higher chance of finishing the alley-oop.
- Take advantage of fast break opportunities
- Try to have a clear path to the hoop when calling for an alley-oop
- Unlock the dynamic duo Orange Juice system by assisting dynamic Justice Young 3 times in a game. With OJ activated, you can control both Justice and yourself.
- Put gameplay settings on Rookie difficulty and 12 minute quarters
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: Any Archetype can earn all Bronze level badges
- Note: Once you earn the Bronze badge for a skill, you can use VC to upgrade to Silver and Gold badges for up to 5 badges unique to your chosen Archetype. A HOF badge can only be earned and unlocked after its gold badge is unlocked.
Bronze Badge: Complete 15 successful lobs in one season, can be layups or dunks.
Hall of Fame Badge: Complete ~ 100-150 successful lobs in one season, can be layups or dunks. (unconfirmed)
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.