Can knock down very deep threes better than most.
LIMITLESS RANGE BADGE GRINDING
- Combine badge grinding efforts with Deep-Range Deadeye
- Upgrade Shooting attributes
- Add attribute boosts to Shooting
- Put gameplay settings on Rookie difficulty and 12 minute quarters
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: Any Archetype can earn all Bronze level badges
- Note: Once you earn the Bronze badge for a skill, you can use VC to upgrade to Silver and Gold badges for up to 5 badges unique to your chosen Archetype. A HOF badge can only be earned and unlocked after its gold badge is unlocked.
Bronze Badge: 50 shots while beyond the line, before the hashmark.
Hall of Fame Badge: n/a
Effect on Shot Percentage (From One Step Out):
* via nba2klab
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.