The official NBA 2K League logo has been released, along with the concept behind the design. Here is the info:
- The NBA 2K League logo incorporates the colors and shape of the NBA logo and the font of the NBA 2K logo.
- Absent is a human silhouette, which speaks to the inclusive nature of the league and the opportunity for any type of player to try out – young or old, male or female, based domestically or abroad.
- A basketball was selected as the centerpiece of the design as it represents the common thread between all NBA 2K players.
- All 17 teams will unveil their team names and logos throughout this week.
- The logos were designed by branding agency RARE Design of Hattiesburg, Miss.
Check out this short video which covers their logo creation process.
To learn more about the NBA 2K League, check out this article detailing a ton of info on NBA 2K League.