An elite rebounder known for chasing rebounds out of his area.
HUSTLE REBOUNDER BADGE GRINDING
- Combine badge grinding efforts with Putback King and Break Starter badges
- Join a team with bad offense and good defense to maximize the likelihood of misses by both teams.
- Box out (preferably the other team’s best rebounder) whenever possible and focus on gaining inside position.
- Focus on the trajectory of the ball when someone shoots, to anticipate which way the ball will bounce off the rim. You should take distance, height, and speed of the bounce off the rim into consideration when making your move to snag the board.
- Work on timing your jump and anticipation
- Use 2K Camera angle for best perspective for getting rebs
- Increase Rebounding and Strength attributes
- Put gameplay settings on Rookie difficulty and 12 minute quarters
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: After unlocking the Bronze badge for a skill, you can use VC to upgrade to Silver and Gold badges for up to 5 badges that are unique to your chosen Archetype. A HOF badge can only be earned and unlocked after its gold badge is unlocked.
Bronze Badge: Get 150 offensive rebounds and around 600 defensive rebounds.
Hall of Fame Badge: Get 250 offensive rebounds and around 750 defensive rebounds (unconfirmed).
Rebound Success Rate:
HOF vs GOLD
GOLD vs NONE
HOF vs NONE
* via nba2klab
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.