An elite rebounder known for chasing rebounds out of his area.
HUSTLE REBOUNDER BADGE GRINDING
- Combine badge grinding efforts with Putback King and Break Starter badges
- Join a team with bad offense and good defense to maximize the likelihood of misses by both teams.
- Box out (preferably the other team’s best rebounder) whenever possible and focus on gaining inside position.
- Focus on the trajectory of the ball when someone shoots, to anticipate which way the ball will bounce off the rim. You should take distance, height, and speed of the bounce off the rim into consideration when making your move to snag the board.
- Work on timing your jump and anticipation
- Use 2K Camera angle for best perspective for getting rebs
- Increase Rebounding and Strength attributes
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: Badge availability depends on which archetype you choose
Bronze Badge: Get 150 offensive rebounds and around 600 defensive rebounds.
Hall of Fame Badge: Get 250 offensive rebounds and around 750 defensive rebounds (unconfirmed).
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.