Known for throwing on-point flashy passes to his receivers.
FLASHY PASSER BADGE GRINDING
- Combine assist efforts with Dimer and Ankle Breaker
- You only need to attempt the move to unlock this badge, so use most of the shot clock to attempt the move multiple times per possession.
- Stay on the perimeter to keep passing it back and forth with teammate(s)
- Put gameplay settings on Rookie difficulty and 12 minute quarters
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: Any Archetype can earn all Bronze level badges
- Note: Once you earn the Bronze badge for a skill, you can use VC to upgrade to Silver and Gold badges for up to 5 badges unique to your chosen Archetype. A HOF badge can only be earned and unlocked after its gold badge is unlocked.
Bronze Badge: Throw 50 flashy passes in a single season.
Hall of Fame Badge: Throw 100 flashy passes in a single season.
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.