Terrific transition shot blocker.
CHASEDOWN ARTIST BADGE GRINDING
To speed up Badge Grinding for Chasedown Artist and get this badge fast:
- Combine badge grinding efforts with Rim Protector badge
- Maximize chasedown block opportunities by maximizing fast break opportunities. To do this, while early in the shot-clock, intentionally throw the ball backcourt using lop-pass controls, or intentionally take bad shots.
- Upgrade defensive and athletic attributes
- Add attribute boosts to defense and athleticism
- Put gameplay settings on Rookie difficulty and 12 minute quarters
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: After unlocking the Bronze badge for a skill, you can use VC to upgrade to Silver and Gold badges for up to 5 badges that are unique to your chosen Archetype. A HOF badge can only be earned and unlocked after its gold badge is unlocked.
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.