Adept at placing himself in position to win charge calls.
CHARGE CARD BADGE GRINDING
- Focus on drawing charges when the CPU is using turbo
- The easiest way to draw charges is on the opponent’s fast breaks. So maximize fast break opportunities by either purposely throwing the ball backcourt using lop-pass controls, or by intentionally taking bad shots.
- Another way is to aim to draw charges when defending the pick and roll, as sometimes the CPU is predictable on which way they’ll dribble towards.
- The CPU player’s tendencies and offensive awareness will play a factor in how easy or not it is to draw a charge on a ball handler.
- Upgrade defensive attributes
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: Badge availability depends on which archetype you choose
Bronze Badge: Draw 7 Charges in a Season
Hall of Fame Badge: Draw 14 Charges in a Season
If you have any additional tips to get this badge fast, please leave a comment below and share it with the NBA 2K community.